OABE Summer Conference, 2016, at John Marshall!
Registration now available!
- Our conference dates this year are June 24-25, 2016
- The theme is "Connecting Communities through Biliteracy and Bilingualism"
- It will be held at the John Marshall Campus in Portland
Click here to submit a proposal.
Click here to register for the conference as an individual.
Click here to register for the conference as an institution (5 registrations).
The OABE Summer Conference - 2015 was a great success!
- Location: Happy Valley Middle School:13865 SE King Rd, Happy Valley, OR 97086
- Strands: Educator, Parent, and Student
- Date: June 12-13, 2015
- Keynote speakers:
Every year OABE attracts approximately 300 administrators, teachers, pre-teachers, parents and students. The focus of last year's conference was Bilingual Education: Shaping Our Oregon.